This Christmas, Selfridges is helping shoppers to avoid the queues and find the perfect presents for everyone on their list from the comfort of home with its personal shopping gift service, Elfridges.
Selfridges gifting gurus are available for one-to-one virtual appointments to help customers to discover extraordinary gifts for friends and family. Simply let them know who the gift is for and any areas of interest, from women’s fashion to tech or toys, and a personal shopper will present gift ideas over video call. With an encyclopaedic knowledge of every item in store, they offer ideas and inspiration for sure-to-please presents.
The service, which is also available in stores by appointment, is complimentary and caters to all budgets and needs, with free UK delivery over £30. In addition to the Elfridges gifting service, Selfridges also offers personal styling, beauty appointments and a hampers concierge service with experts who can help customers to fill a bespoke hamper or give festive menu advice.
Selfridges new Book & Shop service allows customers to book a time slot to access stores through dedicated fast-track entrances and avoid queues for a smooth shopping experience.
Notes to Editors:
The health, safety and wellbeing of customers and team members is our priority, and measures have been taken to help minimise the risk of coronavirus, in line with guidance from Public Health England and the relevant authorities. These include:
- We ask customers to follow current government guidelines on gatherings indoors or outside, keeping their group to one household or support bubble
- 1 customer per 16m2 of retail space
- A one-way system to enter and exit our stores
- Face coverings worn by all customers and team members working in our stores
- Teams and customers will be asked to follow social distancing guidelines of 2 metres from the next individual
- Where social distancing cannot be maintained, we will install physical barriers to protect our customers and teams, with screens installed at till points and counters wherever appropriate
- Floor markings and signage installed across all of our stores and locations to support social distancing, including queue systems to enter Selfridges stores