Terms & conditions
Our clever folks in Legal have brought together all our Terms and Conditions so that you have a clear overview of shopping with us. We have organised the information into bite-size chunks, so we say grab a cup of tea, scroll through and find the answers you need.
Please be sure to read, and make sure you understand, the Terms and Conditions prior to using the Platforms and placing an Order with Selfridges. By using our Platforms (for example http://www.selfridges.com or the Selfridges app), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
“EU” means a European Union member state, which, for the time being, includes the UK.
“Non EU” means any other country that is not an EU member state.
“Order” means an online transaction made by you via the Platforms for one or more Products, to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
“Personal Information” means the details you provide to us when you use the Platforms, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, Product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
“Platforms” means any digital way of accessing the Selfridges store and includes the website located at http://www.selfridges.com, or any subsequent URL which may replace it, and the Selfridges app accessed using a mobile device.
“Product” means a Product displayed for sale on the Platforms.
“Product Description” means the section displayed on the Platforms where certain Terms and Conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided, which shall include, but not be limited to, all details, prices (cost of the Product and delivery charges), photographic representations and descriptions of a Product. It shall also include, where appropriate, specific delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees about that Product.
“Selfridges Account means your personal customer account set up by you on the Platforms.
“Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions.
“We”, “us” or “Selfridges” means Selfridges Retail Limited. Please note, that when arranging delivery of your Order, Selfridges may instruct a third-party courier or postal carrier to deliver it to you. However, Selfridges will ultimately be responsible for managing the delivery of your Order, so for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all references to “we”, “us”, or “Selfridges”, will be taken to include such third parties.
“UK” means, for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
“Users” means the Users of the Platforms collectively.
“You” means a User of the Platforms.
1. Using the Platforms
The Platforms provided are solely for your personal use and should not be used for any commercial purposes. To place an Order on the Platforms you must be at least sixteen (16) years old, however we reserve the right to only accept an Order from those over eighteen (18) years old. We reserve the right to make changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions from time to time, so please ensure you check the latest version. We may modify or withdraw the Platforms (or any part of them) temporarily or permanently, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of, the Platforms and you agree to use the Platforms on this basis. If you do not agree to any changes in these Terms and Conditions, we advise you to stop using the Platforms.
All text, graphics, photographs including all image rights, videos, logos, trademarks, artwork, sounds, music, user interfaces, visual interfaces and computer code (the “Content”) belongs to Selfridges (or is licensed to Selfridges). This Content includes, but is not limited to, the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of it. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, translate, transmit or distribute this Content in any way without Selfridges’ prior written permission.
You agree that any information you submit to the Platforms including Personal Information shall be true, accurate, current and complete. If you submit to the Platforms any communication, idea or materials which may attract copyright or other intellectual property rights you agree that this shall become Selfridges’ property. You agree that anything you submit shall not infringe any right of any third party, nor contain anything libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene nor constitute an invasion of privacy. You agree that you are and shall be personally responsible for your use of the Platforms. If we determine that you are, or have been, engaged in activities which are unlawful, abusive, obscene or constitute an invasion of privacy, we may deny you access to the Platforms at any time.
You must not establish any link to the Platforms to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Platforms must not be framed on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of the Platforms other than the home page.
While we endeavour to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Platforms, we make no warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to its accuracy. The Platforms are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Platforms, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Platforms, including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Platforms will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Platforms. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the Platforms.
The Platforms may contain links to other websites or applications which are not operated by Selfridges or information on services provided by third parties. When you activate or utilise any of these you will leave the Platforms and we have no control over, and will not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website or application or any service provided by a third party which is not under our control.
2. Selfridges Account, Personal Information and Security
When you register for a Selfridges Account, you agree that:
a) The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete; and
b) If any of your information changes (for example you change address), please let us know by updating your Selfridges Account online or contacting our Customer Services team or by calling 0800 123 400 (+44 113 369 8040 from overseas).
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You are responsible for keeping your Selfridges Account and Personal Information confidential. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Selfridges Account or Personal Information and, any breach of security or misuse, or suspected breach of security or misuse of such. Please ensure that you sign out from your Selfridges Account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
3. Our Products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all Product Descriptions are correct. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our Products. What you see will depend on your computer equipment, screen or monitor and we are therefore unable to guarantee that a Product’s images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your Order.
Products are subject to availability and Products that are in your basket are not reserved and can be purchased by other Users. We will do our best to remove any Products which have sold out at the earliest opportunity. As there is a delay between the time when your Order is placed, and the time when the Order is accepted, the stock position relating to a particular Product may change. If a Product you have ordered becomes out of stock after we have accepted your Order, then Selfridges shall not be liable to you for being unable to provide that Product. If such a situation arises, then we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock Product.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances or in the event of supply difficulties, it is necessary to substitute a perishable Product (please note that this includes perishable Products supplied as part of a hamper), the Product will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces, albeit at no extra cost to you. If you receive the substitute Product and do not want to accept it, then we will reimburse you for the cost and return of that Product.
We endeavour to ensure that all Products on the Platforms are available at the same price in all our stores (Oxford Street, London; Bullring, Birmingham; Exchange Square, Manchester; and The Trafford Centre, Manchester). However, from time to time we may offer additional discounts for purchases made via the Platforms that do not apply in store, or vice versa. Additionally, Products offered as sets on the Platforms may not be offered as part of a set in store and individual prices may apply.
Any coupon, discount, offer or promotional discount (the “Promotion”) offered on the Platforms are non- transferable and valid only for use as part of a purchase made via the Platforms, unless otherwise stated and subject to availability. No cash alternative will be offered on any Promotion. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer or promotional discount and it must be redeemed by the date published (if applicable and provided).
Product prices shown on the Platforms are in British Pounds, US Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Chinese Yuan, Australian Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars, Taiwanese Dollars, South Korean Won, Singapore Dollars or such other currency as we may offer from time to time and are inclusive of UK value added tax (“VAT”) (where applicable), at the appropriate rate. Where you have requested delivery of your Order to an EU country, the total cost of your Order will include VAT. Where you have requested delivery of your Order to a non-EU country, the total cost of your Order will not include UK VAT. However, it will include any taxes, duties, fees, levies or other charges levied by that non-EU country, which will be added to your Order at checkout and paid on your behalf by Selfridges to the relevant local customs authorities. Product prices shown on the Platforms (irrespective of which currency you choose to pay in) may change from time to time. Please also be aware that the price of a Product may change at checkout if it is subject to any taxes, duties, fees, levies or delivery charges applied in the country you have selected for delivery of your Order.
Although we try to ensure all our Products’ prices displayed in the Product Description are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If If we discover an error in the price of a Product we shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for this Product at the incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit.
You will be the importer for the international delivery of your Order (i.e. any Order delivered to a country other than the UK). Therefore, before placing an Order, it is your responsibility to check that the Products you are planning to import comply with state and federal government import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your Order. If any customs requirements apply or charges are due, you agree to be responsible for these.
5. Product Restrictions
There may be instances where due to restrictions (legal or otherwise) or practices in relation to a Product, we are prevented from being able to deliver it to you (for example age- or country-restricted products such as alcohol). Selfridges shall not be held liable in relation to any Product that we are unable to sell or deliver to you as a result of such restrictions. Please refer to the Product Description of your selected Product(s) to see if any restrictions apply. In the event that a restriction is enforced after you have placed your Order with us, we will do our utmost to notify you as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you place an Order for any Products which are age-restricted, you warrant that you meet the age requirement for that Product, for example over eighteen (18) years to place an Order for any alcohol product. It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy age-restricted Products if you are under age or to purchase such Products for someone else who is under age.
We reserve the right not to sell or deliver any age-restricted Product to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the required age. If you have purchased an age-restricted Product and have ordered it using the Selfridges’ ‘Click & Collect’ service, proof of ID may be requested upon collection of that Product.
6. Order Process
The technical steps to place your Order and create a contract of sale between you and Selfridges are, as follows:
a) You place an Order on the Platforms by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an Order by a series of simple instructions on the Platforms.
b) We will send you an email confirming your Order which will detail the Product(s) (including their Product Descriptions) that you have ordered. This email does notconstitute an acceptance of your Order by us and a contract does not exist between us at this point.
c) As your Order is shipped by us we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. Please note, that we may also send you an SMS to notify you that your Order has been dispatched. Alternatively, in relation to our ‘Click & Collect’ service, we will send you an email (as well as possibly an SMS) to confirm that your Order is ready for collection. Upon sending either of these emails, your Order will be taken to have been accepted by us unless we have notified you that we do not accept your Order, or you have cancelled it.
d) Subject to us having accepted your Order, we will then arrange for delivery of it to you at your nominated address on the date and time nominated by you (as far as applicable) or make it available for collection through our Click & Collect service.
Your Order is subject to English law. Your Order will be complete and the Product(s) in your Order will then be owned by you (and so risk of loss or damage to such) will pass to you in the first instance of either of the below taking place:
a) the date on which we receive payment in full for the Product(s); or
b) the date and time of collection of it from a ‘Click & Collect’ collection point, in a Selfridges store or delivery by us to your nominated address, safe place, neighbour or as specified by you to our delivery partner. The Order is your responsibility from the time the delivery is made to the address or safe place you gave to us.
We shall be entitled to supply Products ordered as part of one Order separately. This may mean that Products are dispatched or available for collection separately. There may be certain circumstances where we can supply only part of an Order.
Non-acceptance of your Order (or parts of your Order) may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
a) A Product you ordered is out of stock;
b) We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment;
c) We have identified an error with a Product Description, including but not limited to a pricing error;
d) You do not meet the eligibility requirements as specified in these Terms and Conditions;
e) There is a system or procurement failure;
f) You fail our customer validation checks;
g) There are restrictions (legal or otherwise) or practices in relation to a Product which prevent us from being able to sell or deliver it to you; or
h) We believe you are generating orders for commercial gain and not personal use;
We reserve the right to cancel your Order even after we have accepted it, for any of the reasons listed in Clause 6.5 of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Payment and payment methods on the Platforms
You can currently pay in British Pounds, US Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Chinese Yuan, Australian Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars, Taiwanese Dollars, South Korean Won, Singapore Dollars or such other currency as we may accept from time to time.
We accept payment for Orders by Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, American Express, Solo, Electron, PayPal, Alipay, gift cards and e-vouchers. Gift cards and e-vouchers can only be used for orders in British Pounds.
If you choose to pay for your Order using a payment card with a currency denominated account that is different from the currency you are paying in, your payment card will be charged in the payment currency at the foreign exchange rate applied by your relevant payment card provider or bank at the time of processing your Order. Your international payment card provider or bank will determine the foreign exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge which you will be liable to pay.
By placing your Order and making an offer to buy a Product, you authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity; to validate your credit card; to obtain an initial credit card authorisation; to protect you and us from fraud; and to enable us to arrange delivery of your Order to your nominated delivery address.
8. Gift Cards and e-vouchers
Selfridges gift cards can be exchanged for products in all Selfridges stores and can also be used to purchase Products via the Platforms or over the telephone. Selfridges e-vouchers can only be used to purchase Products via the Platforms. E-vouchers are not available for use in any of Selfridges’ stores. Gift cards and e-vouchers can only be used for orders in British Pounds.
The minimum amount to activate a Selfridges’ gift card is ten pounds (£10.00). A gift card or e-vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. If the Products purchased online total less than the value of your gift card, any balance will be left as credit for you on your gift card. If the Products purchased online total less than the value of your e-voucher, then it will not be possible to process your Order and you will receive an error message. You can only use your e-voucher once and the total value of the Products you are purchasing must be equal to or greater than the value of the e-voucher.
When redeeming a gift card via the Platforms or over the telephone, you will be required to give the serial number on the gift card, and the online security code which is revealed by scratching off the holographic panel on the gift card. In relation to an e-voucher, in order to redeem this via the Platforms, you will need to enter both the registered email address to which the e-voucher was originally sent, as well as the serial number appearing on the e-voucher itself.
The following departments within each of our stores will not accept Selfridges gift cards:
· Selfridges Manchester Trafford Centre – Pret A Manger will not accept Selfridges gift cards;
· Selfridges Manchester Exchange – Louis Vuitton and the San Carlo restaurants will not accept Selfridges gift cards;
· Selfridges Birmingham – Pret A Manager will not accept Selfridges gift cards.
6.6 You should treat your gift card as cash – we cannot replace lost or stolen gift cards or refund the balance of a gift card used without your permission. If your gift card becomes accidentally damaged or if you have any issues with using your gift card or e-voucher, please contact Selfridges’ Customer Services or call 0800 123 400 (+44 207 160 6222 from overseas).
9. Selfridges Employees
Selfridges employees ordering products from the Platforms, and who are entitled to staff discount, agree that they have read and adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the Selfridges staff discount policy. Employees with any questions about this discount policy please contact your HR department.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your Order is going to, but also the name of its recipient. We will not be liable for the delivery of your Order as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. Parcels may require a signature on delivery.
Please note, if you choose to use any of our delivery partners’ personalised services (including but not limited to having your parcel delivered to a neighbour or left in a safe place), Selfridges shall not be held liable for any items which are lost, damaged or delayed.
We will make every effort to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays or higher-than-anticipated demand. Selfridges shall not be liable for any delay or failure by us to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales as a result of such delays. Please note that delivery of your Order may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
For the full list of countries that we currently deliver to, please see our international delivery section. You may select the international delivery option at the end of the checkout process, and by specifying a delivery address outside of the UK. We will notify you of the international delivery charge(s) applicable to your Order at checkout and the amount will be added to the total amount of your Order. Delivery lead times of your Order to an international address will vary according to its destination. Please see our Dispatch and Delivery section for more information.
Customers who purchase certain Products (for example Cartier, De Beers, Bulgari, Chopard and/or Chanel Fine Jewellery & Watches Products) on the Platforms have the option of either collecting these Products from their respective boutiques in our London, Oxford Street store or (where the customer has a UK address) having them delivered via our complimentary courier service.
For those customers who have chosen to have these Products delivered via our complimentary courier service you will be required to:
a) Nominate an appropriate date to have these Products delivered to your UK delivery address, this should be your home address. Please note that our authorised courier deliver Products on a nominated day pre10:30am service. For next-day delivery of these Products customers will be required to place their Order in advance of the following times:
Weekdays – 5pm;
Saturdays – 3pm; and
Sundays – 2pm
Whilst our authorised courier will make every effort to deliver your Order within the estimated timescales delays occasionally occur and in such circumstances Selfridges shall not be liable.
b) Upon these Products being delivered to your UK delivery address please make sure that either you or a relative with the same surname are available to receive and sign for the Products and that you or your appointed relative have suitable identification in the form of a passport or photo driving licence. In the event that you or your appointed relative cannot provide our authorised courier with a suitable form of identification then our Customer Service Team will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date to receive these Products.
11. Selfridges ‘Click & Collect’
Selfridges ‘Click & Collect’ is a complimentary collection service available in all our stores. Orders placed using our ‘Click and Collect’ service will be treated as a UK Order and will include UK VAT.
The Selfridges ‘Click & Collect’ service allows you to choose a collection date up to fourteen (14) days in advance of when you would like to collect your Order. You can choose your date for collection at checkout. We can only offer next-day collection from 12pm on Orders placed before 10pm on the previous day. However, please note that for certain Products or during busy periods, it may not always be possible to offer you next-day collection. In such circumstances, we will show you the earliest available collection date for your Order at checkout.
We will make every effort to make your Order available for collection within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable during sale or other busy periods or due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example, extreme weather, a flood or fire. Selfridges shall not be liable for any delay or failure to make your Order available for collection within the estimated timescales.
After you have received an email from us notifying you that your Order is ready for collection, please collect your Order from the designated collection point in the relevant store where you asked for your Order to be sent. Please see your ‘Ready to Collect’ email for details of where the collection point is located.
When collecting your Order from a store please make sure that you bring either a valid passport, driving licence or the payment card that you used to place the Order. Please also bring your ‘Ready to Collect’ email or Apple Wallet confirmation. For PayPal, Alipay and Gift Card orders you will need to bring a passport or photo driving licence.
With the exception of the circumstances listed in clause 11.7, you can ask a friend to collect an Order on your behalf, but please make sure that they have a copy of your ‘Ready To Collect’ email as well as their passport or photo driving licence.
If you paid for your Order using PayPal, or if your order contains fine jewellery or watches, then orders must be collected by yourself. There are also certain Products which you will be required to collect from the relevant brand boutique, these include fine jewellery and watch brands such as Van Cleef & Arpels, Chopard, Tiffany, Bulgari, De Beers, Chanel, Boucheron, Cartier, Repossi and Vashi.
We are unable to offer the ‘Click & Collect’ service on certain Products for example (but not limited to) Tek Zone.
If you fail to collect your Order within seven (7) days of your collection date, your Order will be returned to Selfridges and will no longer be available for collection. Please note that in relation to certain Products this period may be shorter and we would advise that you check a Product’s Description for further details. If you fail to collect your Order within the set period of time then we will automatically refund the original purchase price of your Order. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.
You have a statutory right to cancel your contract of sale at any time up to fourteen (14) days after the day on which you receive your Order. If you place an Order for several Products and they are delivered separately then your fourteen (14) days will start the day after you receive the last Product in your Order. You need to return the item within twenty eight (28) days after the day on which you receive or collect your Order in order to receive a refund. For information on refunds please see our Returns Policy.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your contract before your Order has been dispatched or you have been notified that it is available for collection, then you need to let us know. You can do so by contacting Selfridges’ Customer Services team or by calling 0800 123 400 (+44 113369 8040 from overseas). Once we have received notification from you of your wish to cancel your contract, subject to any monies having been taken from you, provided the items have not been dispatched then we will refund you the original purchase price and delivery charge for your Order within fourteen (14) days. For more information, please see our Returns Policy.
It may not always be possible to stop an Order from being dispatched or made available for collection. If you decide to cancel your contract and your Order has already been dispatched or you have been notified that it is ready for collection, then you need to let us know and return the Product within twenty-eight (28) days from the day after you receive or collect your Order. We may withhold any reimbursement until we have received the Order back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the Order back, whatever is the earliest. You can notify us by using any one of the options identified in clause 12.2 above. Please refer to “How to return an Item” in our Returns Policy.
13. Returns Policy
Customer update: extended sale returns policy due to Covid-19
If you wish to return sale item(s) purchased in store or online, we are offering a full refund or exchange within 28 days. Unfortunately we are not able to process exchanges for sale items purchased and returned online. We will endeavour to exchange items brought in to store (whether purchased online or instore) however this will be subject to this item being available.
Customer update: extended returns policy due to temporary store closures
If you wish to return item(s) previously purchased in store or online in any of our stores, we are offering a full refund or exchange (if available) within 28 days. Please note that the standard returns period for any purchases made in store from 1 February 2020 has been extended to the relevant store’s closing time on 12 July 2020. If you are unsure if your product can be returned in store, please check clauses 13.14-13.17 of these terms and conditions which relate specifically to in-store returns. If you have any questions, please contact
Products must be returned in a saleable condition within twenty-eight (28) days of receiving your Order. Products must be unused and in their original packaging with garment tags and any other security devices or seals still attached and intact when they are returned to us. We reserve the right to consider the condition of any Product that you wish to return and make any deductions if there are indications that the Product, its tags, security devices or seals have been used, removed, broken or tampered with.
Please note that your right to cancel or return a Product does not apply to certain types of Products. The following list provides a non-exhaustive list of the types of Products you cannot cancel or return:
a) Products which are bespoke, have been made to measure, altered, or personalised to your specification;
b) Products bought in-store which are vintage, pre-owned, up-cycled or second-hand;
c) Newspapers, periodicals or magazines (with the exception of a subscription contract for such publications);
d) Event tickets;
e) Hampers, food, beverages and other perishable goods, such as flowers. Should you have any issues with an Order for flowers, please see below for more information;
f) Unsealed audio or video recordings (such as CDs, DVDs) or unsealed computer software;
g) Unsealed beauty items including toiletries and cosmetics which have been opened, tested or partially used;
h) Fragrance when delivered outside the UK, which cannot be returned due to restrictions on delivering hazardous products; and
i) Face coverings
Where lingerie, swimwear, cosmetics and earrings are protected by hygiene seals, you are required to take reasonable care by not removing the hygiene seals. Refunds will not be provided if the hygiene seals have been removed, broken or tampered with.
Some of our brands, including watches, jewellery, technology and furniture, have their own policies: , Technology, Conran Shop, The Watch Gallery, Rolex, Bulgari, , Van Cleef et Arpels, Theo Fennell, Cartier, De Beers, Hermes, Chanel, Tiffany, Boucheron, Messika, Chaumet and Chopard; however this may be subject to change from time to time. Please ask in store or contact Customer Services on 0800 123 400 (+44 113 369 8040) for further details.
Please note that clauses 13.2 and 13.3 do not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied Products where your statutory rights are unaffected.
How to return an item
Process and payment for returning a UK Order by post
We will pay for the cost of returning any order delivered to you within the UK. If you wish to return your order then please follow the steps below:
a) Take the delivery note that accompanied your Order and fill in the relevant sections to indicate which Product(s) you wish to return. Please be sure to indicate the quantity of a particular Product that you are returning to us as well as the reason for your return. Please select one of the appropriate “return codes” (as described on the delivery note) to indicate the reason for your return. Any packaging, dust bags or authenticity labels must be returned with the Products otherwise we will not be able to refund the Order.
b) Having completed the delivery note, please be sure to include it in your returns package along with the relevant Product(s).
c) Please use the returns address label (found at the bottom of your delivery note) and attach it to the outside of your returns package. Please note that Selfridges cannot be liable for any Products that go missing as a result of your failure to use this label.
Process and payment for returning an EU Order (other than a UK Order) by post
Orders relating to Fine Jewellery & Watches can either be returned to their respective boutiques in our London, Oxford Street store or (where the customer has a UK address) via our complimentary courier service. We advise that you use our courier service whenever possible – if not, any risk, loss or damage to your Order will be your responsibility.
We will pay for the cost of returning any Order delivered to you within the EU. If you wish to return your Order, then please follow the steps below:
a) Contact our Customer Service Team by calling 0800 123 400 (+044 113 369 8040 from overseas) in order to arrange for our authorised courier to collect your Fine Jewellery & Watches on a nominated day pre10:30am service.
b) Take the delivery note that accompanied your Order and fill in the relevant sections to indicate which Product(s) you wish to return. Please be sure to indicate the quantity of a particular Product that you are returning to us as well as the reason for your return. Please select one of the appropriate “return codes” (as described on the delivery note) to indicate the reason for your return.
c) Having completed the delivery note, please be sure to include it in your returns package along with the relevant Product(s).
d) On the nominated collection date our authorised courier shall collect the Fine Jewellery & Watches from you and will ask for you to sign and confirm that the Products have been successfully collected.
If your Order was delivered to you within the EU (other than the UK) and you now wish to return it then please follow steps (a) and (b) as described in clause 13.7 above. After you have done this, please take the pre-paid “DHL Returns Form” and clear plastic envelope (both of which would have been provided in the original package containing your Order). Please then complete section 2 of the DHL Returns Form and place it inside the clear plastic envelope. Attach the clear plastic envelope, together with the returns address label (found at the bottom of your delivery note) to the outside of your returns package. Please then call your local DHL express courier to arrange a collection time that suits you. In order to find your local DHL express courier, visit http://www.dhl.com and select your location.
Should you choose to return your Order through any other process (including a different carrier or postal service), then any cost associated with that, as well as the risk, loss or damage to your Order shall be borne by you.
Process and payment for returning a Non-EU Order by post
If your Order was delivered to you outside the EU and you now wish to return it, please review the delivery note and retrieve the clear plastic envelope found in your Order’s original delivery parcel. Please be aware that this delivery note asks for information in order for UK customs to pass your Order through as a return, so it is really important that you complete it accurately and in full. To complete the delivery note, please that ensure you:
a) Identify which Product(s) in your Order you want to return.
b) Cross out any Product(s) you are not returning.
c) For the Product(s) you are returning, fill in the “Quantity returned” and “Return value” fields which are left blank for you (this is in case you purchased a multiple number of the same Product).
d) Fill in the “Return code” field which can be found on the reverse of the delivery note.
After you have filled in the delivery note, place it in the clear plastic envelope that you received your Order and attach it to the outside of your returns package.
If the steps outlined above are not followed, in particular if the delivery note is not completed in full and attached to the outside of your returns package using the enclosed clear document envelope (as described in clause 13.10), this may result in a loss or delay to us receiving your returned Product(s). We will not be able to process a refund until we have received your returns package.
We will pay for the cost of returning any Order that was originally delivered to a non-EU country provided you follow the process outlined in clauses 13.9 and 13.10 above.
Should you choose to return your Order through any other process (including a different carrier or postal service), then any cost associated with that, as well as the risk, loss or damage to your Order will be at your own liability.
For complimentary returns via DHL, take the pre-paid “DHL Returns Form” and clear plastic envelope (both included in your original Order package), complete section 2 of the DHL Returns Form, place it inside the clear plastic envelope and attach the clear plastic envelope together with the returns address label (found at the bottom of your delivery note) to the outside of your returns package. Then call your local DHL express courier to arrange a collection at a time that suits you. In order to find your local DHL express courier, visit http://www.dhl.com and select your location.
You can also return your Order to a Selfridges store. Please ensure that you bring the delivery note that you got with your Order and your payment card (unless you paid by gift card, e-voucher or PayPal or Alipay) when returning an Order to one of our stores. Please note, the following Orders cannot be returned in store, however they can be returned via our complimentary courier service or by complimentary postal returns:
a) Christian Louboutin orders; and
b) Order for Products which are vintage, pre-owned, up-cycled or second-hand.
Please note we will not reimburse any costs incurred by you in returning your Order to one of our stores.
Fine Jewellery & Watches – Returns
Orders relating to certain fine jewellery and watches brands (for example De Beers, Bulgari, Chopard and/or Chanel) Products can either be returned to their respective boutiques in our London, Oxford Street store or (where the customer has a UK address) via our complimentary courier service. Orders for Cartier Products that are sent via our complimentary courier service can only be returned by the complimentary courier service and cannot be returned to our London, Oxford Street store.
For those customers returning these items via our complimentary courier service, please follow the steps below:
a) Contact our Customer Service Team by calling 0800 123 400 (+044 113 369 8040 from overseas) in order to arrange for our authorised courier to collect your Products on a nominated day pre10:30am service
b) Take the delivery note that accompanied your Order and fill in the relevant sections to indicate which Product(s) you wish to return. Please be sure to indicate the quantity of a particular Product that you are returning to us as well as the reason for your return. Please select one of the appropriate “return codes” (as described on the delivery note) to indicate the reason for your return.
c) Having completed the delivery note, please be sure to include it in your returns package along with the relevant Product(s).
d) On the nominated collection date our authorised courier shall collect Products from you and will ask for you to sign and confirm that the Products have been successfully collected.
Returns to third party suppliers
The Real Flower Company, Philippa Craddock Flowers and Flowerbx guarantee bouquets for five (5) days from delivery provided that the care instructions are followed. In the unlikely event that your flowers have been damaged in transit, please keep the flowers and contact our Customer Services Team or call 0800 123 400 (overseas callers +44 113 369 8040) within 24 hours. They will not be liable for claims reported outside of this time. Where possible we will replace the damaged flowers or offer a full refund to you or the purchaser.
14. Refunds policy
Refunds on UK and EU Orders
Within fourteen (14) days of us receiving your Order back by post, or receiving proof from you that your Order was returned to us, we will refund you the original purchase price and delivery charge for your Order, provided that you return the Product(s) to us in a saleable condition.
Refunds will be issued back to you as follows:
a) If you paid for your Order using a credit or debit card then your refund will be made back to the same card irrespective of whether you return your Order via post or in person to one of our stores. This will appear in your account within five (5) days depending on your card issuer.
b) If you paid for your Order using your PayPal or Alipay account and you return it in store, you can either get a refund on a gift card or we can arrange for your Order to be returned to Selfridges delivery centre and your refund will be made back to your PayPal or Alipay account (this may take up to 10 days). If you return by post then your refund will be processed back to your PayPal or Alipay once we receive and process the Order.
c) If you paid for your Order using a gift card or e-voucher and returned it to us via post, then the refund will be made back to you via an e-voucher. Alternatively, if you paid for your Order using a gift card or e-voucher and returned it to one of our stores, then your refund will be given back to you on a gift card.
d) If you paid for your Order using a gift card or e-voucher as well as your credit or debit card, then any refund for that Order will be made back in the same amounts to the same payment methods that you used when originally placing your Order, with priority given to your credit or debit card. This means that if you placed an Order for £100 but used a £50 gift card, with the remainder paid for using your debit card, then you will receive a £50 refund to your debit card and a £50 refund to a gift card (if you returned your item to store) or e-voucher (if you returned your item via post). Alternatively, if you bought two items totalling £100 (one being £60 and the other £40) and you paid for these using a £50 gift card, with the remainder paid for using your debit card, then if you wanted to return the item worth £60 this would mean that you would receive a £50 refund to your debit card and a £10 refund to a gift card or e-voucher (subject to how you returned the item to us).
Subject to the delivery option that you selected when first placing your Order (for more information, see Dispatch and Delivery), we will also refund you one of the following:
a) If you chose and paid for Standard Delivery of your Order, then we will refund you the full cost of this.
b) If you chose and paid for either Nominated/Next Day or Same Day delivery of your Order, then it is at our sole discretion as to whether we refund you this delivery charge. At the very least you will be refunded the cost of what the Standard Delivery for your Order would have been.
c) Please note that if you chose our ‘Click & Collect’ service, there would have been no delivery charge for your Order and so no refund for delivery will be necessary.
d) If you are only returning part of your Order which was delivered to the same address, then there will be no refund for delivery.
In order to arrange for a refund of an original delivery charge (as outlined above), please contact our Customer Services Team or call 0800 123 400 (overseas callers +44 113 369 8040).
Refunds on a Non-EU Order
If you placed your Order online and paid for it to be delivered to a Non-EU country, then within fourteen (14) days of receiving your Order back by post we will refund you the original purchase price for your Order, provided that you return the Product(s) to us in a saleable condition. Please note that we will not refund the original delivery charge or any applicable local customs duties charged to you at checkout and paid to your local customs authority. Certain countries permit refunds of customs duties paid on Products you subsequently return. However, you will need to apply to your local authority to process that.
Promotional discounts and refunds
If a promotional discount applied to your Order originally, then the same discount will be applied to each Product of your Order that you return. This means that you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for your Order or any given Product. Further, any free promotional gift given with an Order must also be returned if you are returning the Product(s) to which the gift related. When returning discounted products online, the usual 28-day returns policy applies to allow you time for returning the products. However, when returning discounted products in store, you have seven (7) days to return your product(s) from when you purchased it in store.
We monitor the number of returns made by customers, and repeated returns will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Selfridges Account.
If the fulfilment of an Order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, or you fail any of our fraud detection or anti money laundering detection checks, Selfridges has the right to stop or cease to fulfil the Order (or part thereof) at any time and shall incur no liability in such circumstances.
You have certain rights as a customer, including legal rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your legal rights in the United Kingdom, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights and, in particular, we will perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable care and skill.
Any Orders delivered to you will be of satisfactory quality. However, if we deliver an Order that is not of satisfactory quality, you can:
a) contact us for a full refund within thirty (30) days of delivery; or
b) contact us for a repair or replacement.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit, loss of opportunity or any losses related to any business including (without limitation) lost data, earnings or business interruption that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material or Content on the Platforms, a Product, or the conduct of other Users of the Platforms, even if Selfridges has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Selfridges, our agents, officers, directors, employees and suppliers, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Platforms, or the use by any other person accessing the Platforms using your Selfridges Account and/or your Personal Information.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that clause shall be deemed severable from the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any clause of these Terms and Conditions.
The Platforms may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Platforms and any transactions conducted on or through the Platforms. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded from these Terms Conditions such that no third party may claim any rights under these Terms and Conditions.
Dispute Resolution (EU resident customers only). The European Online Dispute Resolution platform http://www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ provides information about alternative dispute resolution which may be of interest if there is a dispute we cannot resolve between us. For more information please contact Customer Service.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Platforms, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Platforms. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
These Terms and Conditions govern our relationship with you and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Selfridges. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of Selfridges. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a clause of these Terms and Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory tights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
17. Comments and Complaints Procedure
Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints by contacting our Customer Services team or by calling 0800 123 400 (+44 113 369 8040 from overseas). We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
18. Our details
Selfridges Retail Limited is registered in England with company number 97117. Its registered office is 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB. Our call centre details are: telephone 0800 123 400 (+44 113 369 8040 from overseas) or contact us.
19. Supplier Terms and Conditions
All our supplier guidelines, Terms and Conditions and ethical trading requirements are accessible through the below links
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
Free Standard Delivery to UK addresses on orders over £30.00.
Discount will be applied automatically at the checkout.
Offer valid for online orders for a limited time only.
SELFRIDGES HAMPERS T&CS
Ordering Incentives – telephone orders
To thank you for placing your order with Selfridges, we would like to offer the following incentives for orders placed in excess of £2,500 (excluding delivery). This incentive can only be claimed when ordering by telephone on (+44) 0207 318 3458
Orders over £2,500 and up to £5000 – 5% discount
Orders over £5000 and up to £7,500 – 7.5% discount
Orders over £7,500 and up to £10,000 – 10% discount
How to order yours
Online at selfridges.com/hampers
In store at all Selfridges stores
Telephone: (+44) 0207 318 3458
Hamper service line
If you have any questions or queries about ordering your hamper or gift box, please call our dedicated team on (+44) 0207 318 3458. This service is open during store opening hours.
We are able to offer a next/nominated day delivery service for orders delivered up to and including Thursday 24 December. The cut-off time for orders requiring next-day delivery is 1pm the day before, except for Monday deliveries which must be placed by 1pm on the Friday.
Any order received without a specified date will be delivered in time for Christmas between 1 to 24 December. We are unable to deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays. See our last online order dates for Christmas here.
Delivery of gifts containing fresh food
All gifts containing fresh food and cheese will be freshly packed and available for delivery from Friday 18 December. Fresh food cannot be delivered on a Monday, as we cannot guarantee that items will remain fresh during transit over the weekend. Please ensure that the recipient is available to receipt their gift as we are unable to attempt re-delivery.
Out of area deliveries
We deliver to Scottish Highlands, Western Isles, Shetland Island, Orkney Islands, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man, however, please allow an additional five (5) days for standard delivery. We regret to say that we are unable to deliver fresh goods to these locations. For delivery to Jersey and Guernsey, see international deliveries.
Some of our hampers can be shipped worldwide, subject to the import restrictions of the destination country. Please also be aware that the price of a product may change at checkout if it is subject to any taxes, duties, fees, levies or delivery charges applied in the country you have selected for delivery of your order.
To make sure we can meet our high delivery standards, please make sure you give to accurate delivery address details, including recipient’s postcode and telephone number.
How to pay
We accept payment for Orders by Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit, American Express, Solo, Electron, PayPal, Alipay, gift cards and e-vouchers. Gift cards and e-vouchers can only be used for orders in British Pounds. We accept BACS transfers by prior arrangement.
Wines and spirits
Hampers and gifts that include alcohol may only be ordered by customers aged 18 or over.
Make it special with a personal greeting, free of charge. Write a message up to 250 characters long and we will include it in their hamper.
All deliveries are fully insured. In the unlikely event your hamper arrives broken or damaged, claims should be made on 0800 123 400 within 48 hours of receipt. Claims for lost parcels must be made by Sunday 31 January 2021.
These prices are all correct at the time of going to print (August 2020). Prices are valid until Thursday 31 December 2020.
VAT and duty
All prices include VAT at variable rates and duty charged at the rates prevailing at publication. We reserve the right to amend prices according to changes in duty. Customs duties may be payable by overseas recipients and we regret to say we cannot advise on the amounts.
We are not able to accept returns for Hampers (this includes Hampers which we have not been able to deliver) If you order a hamper or gift box online and wish to cancel the order, please visit www.selfridges.com/GB/en/features/info/terms-conditions/ for full details of our cancellation policy.
All items shown are subject to availability. If we do happen to run out of any products, we reserve the right to substitute these with an item of equal or greater value. The hampers and gifts shown only contain the items listed.
HURR Collective – Customer Rental Terms
1. If you rent an item from Selfridges via the HURR Collective concession (the “HURR Collective”) (the “HURR Item”), HURR Collective will confirm the terms of the rental (the “Rental”) with you (the “Rental Summary”) which together with these terms and the Selfridges’ Terms and Conditions shall form the rental agreement (the “Rental Agreement”). In the event of any conflict between the Selfridges Terms and Conditions and the Rental Agreement, the Rental Agreement shall prevail.
2. The Rental Agreement shall be between you and Selfridges and the Rental shall be fulfilled and managed by HURR Collective on our behalf in accordance with the Rental Agreement. The Rental Agreement gives you the right to rent the HURR Item only. At no point will you own the HURR Item or have any right to hold the HURR Item for longer than the Rental Period and you shall return it to us under the terms set out below.
3. The Rental Summary shall be provided to you and shall set out the rental period (the “Rental Period”); the rental price (the “Rental Price”); the full retail value of the HURR Item (the “Retail Value”) which you shall either a) pre-authorise us to charge to your chosen method of payment plus an administration charge of 20% of the Retail Value (the “Administration Charge”) or b) agree is the maximum amount you shall pay to us plus the Administration Charge in the event of damage etc in accordance with the Rental Agreement (the “Pre-Authorised Amount”); return information; and any other relevant details.
4. The Rental Price is inclusive of the cost of minor repairs to the HURR Item up to £50 (such cost to be determined by HURR Collective in their absolute discretion) (“Minor Repairs”). You shall be responsible and shall pay to us a sum up to the Pre-Authorised Amount (plus the Administration Charge), for any loss, destruction or damage to the HURR Item which requires more than a Minor Repair.
5. On return of a HURR Item, HURR Collective shall have full discretion to determine a) whether more than Minor Repairs are required to the HURR Item and the cost of such repairs to be charged to you up to the Pre-Authorised Amount (plus the Administration Charge); or b) whether the HURR Item is damaged beyond repair and you shall be charged the Pre-Authorised Amount (plus the Administration Charge) in addition to the Rental Price. HURR Collective shall wherever possible provide photographic evidence to you of on any damage that requires more than Minor Repairs or damage beyond repair.
Cancellation, Refunds and Extension
6. Once you have entered into the Rental Agreement, it may not be cancelled and you are obliged to pay the Rental price, irrespective of whether the HURR Item is worn during the Rental Period.
7. You are only entitled to a refund of the Rental Price in the event the HURR Item is provided to you damaged or not in a fit state to be worn. No other refunds shall be given.
8. All requests for refunds can only be made to the HURR Collective concession on the third floor of our Oxford Street store. Refunds will not be processed at any other till or concession.
9. You may agree an extension to your Rental Period via firstname.lastname@example.org. The period of extension and the extension price shall be subject to written confirmation from HURR Collective. Any payment for an extension not taken at the time of extension shall be taken on return of the HURR Item or charged to you up to the Pre-Authorised Amount.
10. Return of the HURR Item must be made per the terms of the Rental Agreement either (a) in our Oxford Street store at the HURR Collective concession only located on the third floor or (b) in the post via the returns box provided by HURR Collective when you rented the HURR Item. Returns will not be accepted at any other concession or till in the Oxford Street store or at any other Selfridges store. HURR Items not returned in accordance with the above will be deemed not returned under the terms of the Rental Agreement.
11. Returns made after the Rental Period are subject to a late fee charge of £25 per HURR Item per day and are strictly enforced with no exceptions. If you return the HURR Item more than 5 days after the expiry of the Rental Period you will be charged the Retail Value in addition to any applicable late fees.
12. Following return of the HURR Item, you will receive a confirmation from HURR Collective that the HURR Item has been returned and whether any additional sums up to the Pre-Authorised Amount are required to be charged under the terms of the Rental Agreement.
Cleaning and Alterations
13. Please do not wash or dry clean the HURR Item. The Rental Price is inclusive of fair and reasonable cleaning costs so please just return it to the HURR Collective per the instructions in 10. above.
14. Please do not make any alterations to the HURR Item. Temporary hemp tape may be used with agreement of HURR Collective at the time of Rental.
15. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Selfridges’ Rewards Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions: OCTOBER 2019
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Selfridges Retail Limited of 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB (“Selfridges”).
2. These terms and conditions are the rules which shall apply to the Prize Draw (the “Rules”). By entering into the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. The Prize Draw is open to Selfridges Customers who have opted in to receive marketing communications from Selfridges and are over 18 years old.
4. Employees of Selfridges, and any of its affiliates and any other persons or employees associated with these companies and their families, agents and anyone else connected with the Prize Draw shall not be entitled to enter the Prize Draw.
5. Selfridges reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
Prize Draw Entries
6. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. To enter the Prize Draw, an entrant needs to complete the customer survey and submit their responses in full to Selfridges by clicking the submit button included in the survey.
8. Once the entrant has submitted the survey the entrant will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw (a “Qualifying Entrant”).
9. All Prize Draw entries must be submitted through clicking the submit button included in the survey.
10. Qualifying Entrants are limited to one (1) Prize Draw entry irrespective of whether they have multiple email addresses.
11. The opening date for entries to the Prize Draw is 10 October 2019. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 18thOctober 2019 10am GMT. Entries received after this time will not qualify for entry into the Prize Draw (though it is possible that the closing date will be extended).
12. One (1) winner will be drawn at random from all entries by a member of the Selfridges’ Head Office team on or by 31stOctober 2019 (the “Winner”). In all matters, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into in this regard.
13. The Winner will receive a cheque for one thousand pounds (£1,000.00) (the “Prize”).
14. The Winner will be notified by Selfridges within 28 days of the closing date.
15. The Prize will be dispatched to the Winner within 10 working days of being notified that they have won.
16. The Prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Selfridges reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value, if necessary.
17. The Prize is awarded at Selfridges’ discretion and no Prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of the Winner.
18. Selfridges reserves the right to request written proof of age and proof of identity of the Winner at any time and for any reason.
19. Selfridges reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the Prize to the Winner until such proof of eligibility and identity of the Winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any Winner from the Prize Draw as it sees fit.
20. Selfridges reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
21. Selfridges, and any of their affiliates or any other persons or employees associated with these companies/persons will not be liable to any Qualifying Entrant, Winner or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Prize Draw or Rules are cancelled or amended in any way.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
23. Selfridges does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Selfridges, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude Selfridges’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. Selfridges will not be liable for its inability to contact the Winner or award the Prize as a result of any mistakes or errors in the contact details provided by the Winner.
24. Selfridges does not warrant that the Prize Draw will be free from errors or omissions. The Prize Draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Selfridges.
26. The Prize Draw will be governed exclusively by English law and all Qualifying Entrants (including the Winner) submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. You can contact Selfridges in relation to the Prize Draw by writing to: Customer Insight, Selfridges Retail Limited, Head Office, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB.
Selfridges’ Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the rules which shall apply to your entry into Selfridges Draw on the Selfridges App (the “Rules”). By entering the Draw (the “Draw”) with the requested information you agree to be bound by these Rules and Selfridges Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/features/info/terms-conditions/(the “Selfridges Terms and Conditions”).
1. The Draw is open to all Selfridges’ customers who have downloaded the Selfridges App. To enter each Draw listed by Selfridges, you must be sixteen (16) years old. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per Draw and only one (1) entry will be accepted per address (the “Qualifying Entrant”).
2. Any Qualifying Entrants who are found to have made multiple entries will be disqualified by Selfridges and shall be removed from the Draw and may at Selfridges sole discretion be prohibited from entering any future Draws run by Selfridges.
3. The Draw shall open and close as detailed in each individual Draw listing (the “Individual Draw Listing”).
4. Entrants to the Draw shall be given the opportunity to purchase a product launched in Selfridges (the “Product”). Exact details of the Product shall be further detailed in each Individual Draw Listing.
5. Selfridges shall randomly choose the names of the successful entrants drawn from the Draw on a date and time provided in the Individual Draw Listing (the “Successful Entrant”).
6. A Successful Entrant will be sent a push notification in the Selfridges App with an invitation to purchase the Product which shall include a click through to a page which contains a link to Selfridges checkout (the “Invitation Notification”). A Successful Entrant will also be able to find the Invitation Notification in their “Profile” Section in the App. A Successful Entrant must successfully complete the purchase (including payment) of the Product within the time specified in the Invitation Notification (the “Allocated Purchase Period”).
7. The opportunity to purchase the Product shall only be available to the Successful Entrant in the Allocated Purchase Period. Please note that the Product must be delivered to an address in the United Kingdom. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not include an address registered to a freight forwarder based in the United Kingdom.
8. Once the Allocated Purchase Period has elapsed for the Successful Entrant, the opportunity to purchase the Product shall no longer be open to the Successful Entrant and shall be reallocated randomly to other participants in the Draw.
9. Selfridges will only contact Successful Entrants via an Invitation Notification and shall not be responsible for notifying unsuccessful entrants that they have not been selected from the Draw.
10. Following the completion of the Draw, Selfridges reserves the right to offer the Product for sale on the Selfridges Website in the event that additional units of the Product are still available after the Successful Entrants have been contacted and the Allocated Purchase Period has elapsed.
11. Selfridges reserves the right to disqualify any Qualifying Entrant or Successful Entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that it has breached any of the Rules. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall include, but not be limited to, entrants who are suspected of reselling the Product, entrants suspected of or engaging in fraudulent activity or any entrants suspected of or engaging in improper actions in relation to the Draw.
12. Selfridges reserves the right to cancel or amend the Draw, these Rules and the Selfridges Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
13. Selfridges, and any of their affiliates or any other persons or employees associated with these companies/persons will not be liable to any Qualifying Entrant, Successful Entrant or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Draw or Rules are cancelled or amended in any way.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Draw, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. Selfridges does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Draw, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Selfridges, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Selfridges will not be liable for its inability to contact a successful entrant as a result of any mistakes or errors in the contact details provided by an entrant.
16. Selfridges does not warrant that the Draw will be free from errors or omissions. The Draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Selfridges.
18. The Draw will be governed exclusively by English law and all Qualifying Entrants (including the Successful Entrants) submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.